All visitors to India are required
to have valid visas. These can be applied for at the High Commission
of India (HCI), in London or at the Consulate General of India (CGI)
Currently, the number of visas processed at these offices is
strictly limited to usually, 600 per day; on a first come, first
serve basis. This can make the whole process very time consuming,
with queuing starting as early a 6.00am.
The Taj Medical Group Limited are authorised as an Approved Visa
Agent by The High Commission of India (HCI) London and the Consulate
General of India (CGI) Birmingham.
We provide a reliable, swift and efficient service of personally
securing your Indian visas within 4 working days of application.
We return your passport(s) by Royal Mail - Special Delivery or
in urgent cases by courier.
Download the India Visa Application form (.pdf or .doc - right
click on the file and click 'Save Target as...') complete, sign
and send it to us together with the correct documentation and
Download VISA Form (.pdf)
Download VISA Form (.doc)
VISA Form (Direct from HCI - High Commission of India, London
Essential Documentations Check:
- Your passport(s) – valid for minimum 6 months;
- Completed and signed form(s) - photocopies are acceptable;
- Two passport size photographs taken against a white background;
- Fees - payable to The Taj Medical Group Limited;
- For Business Visas – Invitation Letter from host is
- For Medical Visas – Hospital Admissions / Referral will
be required (we provide this for our patients).
Please note - we only recommend the use of Royal Mail's proof
of delivery services such as Recorded or Special. Alternatively,
you are welcome to hand deliver to us.
The Taj Medical Group Limited
Coventry University Technology Park
Puma Way Coventry
CV1 2TT UK
Our clear and simple pricing:
Our Fully Inclusive Price (£)
for British Passport Holders
6 Month Visa - Medical, Business
No of passports
Embassy Fees, Service Charges and secure return by Royal
Mail - Special Delivery Next Day Service
1. For Non-British Passport holders an additional fee of £15
per passport by the Embassy is applied.
2. Cheques payable to The Taj Medical Group Limited.
3. All major credit cards accepted – No additional handling
4. For any other specific requirements, please contact us –
Free phone 0800 1076 360; Email: email@example.com